Kapilano Sandpiper (Porter)
Porter is an extremely honest dog with a beautiful pleasing nature which means he is a pleasure to train and a trust worthy yet exciting partner in the field. His father Field Trial Champion Delfleet Neon of Fendawood has several awards, including the IGL Championship twice and many of his traits have come through to Porter.
Porter has completed several trials in 2018/19 and got to the third round on all occasions. I think it will be just a matter of time before he starts to pick up awards and hopefully qualify for the IGL Championships.
He is extremely keen to retrieve and hits cover hard, hunting like any good spaniel, showing no fear of bramble or nettle.
Porter has sired 3 litters in 2018 producing 9 pups in each litter. With a clean bill of health and a hip score of 3/3 he makes and excellent stud dog.
- Elbow Score : 0 - 28th September 2016
- Hip Score : 3/3 = 6 - 28th September 2016
- prcd-PRA : Hereditary Clear - 6th March 2015
- CNM : Hereditary Clear - 6th March 2015
- EIC : Hereditary Clear - 6th March 2015
- Kapilano Sandpiper x Kenquince Sadalsuud - July 2017
- Kapilano Sandpiper x Kentixen Ophelia - May 2018
- Kapilano Sandpiper x Kenquince Venus In Furs - June 2018
- Kapilano Sandpiper x Blossom Bracken - February 2020
- Kapilano Sandpiper x Kentixen Ophelia - August 2020
- Kapilamo Sandpiper x Eton Mapel - September 2020
|Parents||Grand Parents||Great Grand Parents|
|Ftch Delfleet Neon of Fendawood||Ftch Mediterian Blue||Ftch Endacott Shelf|
|Delfleet Dawn Flush||Fintan Thor of Westernash|
|Delfleet Golden Glory|
|Rosa Rubra Of Kapilano||Geordieland Gaffer At Cowarnecourt||Tweedshot Maximus Of Blackharn|
|Deuarth Moy||Carnedd Llewelyn Of Deuarth|
|Seanbaile Doon Of Deuarth (IKC)|